Terms & conditions:
· All quotes will be automatically terminated from our system after 28 days if we do not receive a 200 pound deposit.
· In order to confirm and hold the date a deposit must be made. Due to the nature of the business we deal on a first come first served basis. To avoid disappointment please be sure to confirm the date if we are your preferred caterer.
· Due to data protection we are not obliged to let you know the amount or details of clients interested in the particular date you are interested in.
· The initial deposit to hold the date is non-refundable if you cancel your order. This is because by holding your day we are unable to take on further potential clients for the slot you have confirmed.
· It is your responsibility to let us know the full venue address and time of delivery or other services. We will not be held responsible for any delay or food spoilage produced by false or incomplete information provided. It is your responsibility to keep us updated with any changes to the menu, venue or timings regardless of the nature of the occasion.
· Staff/service is for a maximum of 4 hours starting from 1 hour before your guests are scheduled to eat.
If you require your staff/service to last longer or wish to choose a particular type of staff/service please express this in your inquiry emails.
· It is your responsibility to let us know if you are running behind time on any function as our staff will not be responsible for the loss of quality, taste, presentation and nutritional value.
For further information please see our health & safety section.
Health & safety:
· Please note: we cannot be held responsible for food ordered for delivery too far in advance of the event.
· Food prepared at our premises is cooked and chilled. Once heated it must be consumed between 2 – 3 hours. As the food is only allowed to stay ambient for 3 - 4 hours.
· When the food is prepared and cooked a sample is taken, labeled and stored in the freezer for 72 hours and then disposed of.
· The menu for the day is logged and the temperature of the menu from cooking to service is also logged.
· Please note we do not refund in the form of money. We provide credit notes that can be used to your convenience.
· All orders must be cancelled via telephone and written via email clearly stating the order name, date of event, reference number and purchase order number (if applicable)
· All delivery / collection orders must be cancelled 2 working days in advance of the date of your order. Any order cancelled less than 2 days in advance will not receive a refund.
· All orders with staff/service must be cancelled 2 working days in advance of the date of your order. Any order cancelled less than 2 days in advance will not receive a refund.
· Please check the forecast in advance of the date of your event. In the event that the order must be rescheduled due to weather. Let us know that the order is to reschedule if the weather does not take a turn for the better. 48 hours in advance.
· As deposits are non-refundable in the event you decide to cancel your order your deposit will not be refunded.
· Venue viewings are advised for weddings but not essential in all circumstances, however any order using our BBQ service will automatically have this fee added to their quote. If this is a service you are interested in please include this in your inquiry email to be added to the quote.
We carry out venue viewings in order to carry out a risk assessment. This is to insure the area in which we will be using is safe and adequate for our staff and guests to function in. This is non-compulsory
· Chaffing dishes allow for the guests/client to serve the food themselves. Clients, who are ordering for small covers, do not wish to pay for staff/service or are delivery for lunch may be advised to hire our chaffing dishes which allow you to keep the food hot for a maximum of 4 hours. Opting for this service includes: set up fee and collection fee (if applicable)
· Consultations are often advised for weddings, however are not essential granted as much detail is provided in the initial inquiry email. Consultations may be provided at a fee and last 30 minutes. If this is something you are interested in please add this to your inquiry email.
· Handling fee will be applied to any function where the client or venue is supplying the cutlery/crockery. This is to insure we have the correct amount of staff to maneuver the supplies correctly and cautiously to prevent breakages or damages.
· P.O.A: PRICE ON APPLICATION
· DELIVERY IS SUBJECT TO THE DATE AND AVAILABILITY
· DELIVERY CHARGES VARY DEPENDING ON LOCATION, TIME AND DAY (WHERE APPLICABLE)